Leasing Agents Continuing Education Courses - 6 Hrs.
All Illinois Leasing Agents must complete 6 hours of continuing education course
form a school approved by IDFPR by July 31, 2016
• Leasing Agents are required to complete 6 hours of mandatory courses of continuing education.
• CE must be obtained through an IDFPR approved Real Estate CE School.
CORE A Course Description: 3 hrs. 564.001790
Covers changes to the Illinois License Act as it related to Agency Law, the continuing and new obligations imposed
upon real estate licensees and escrow account maintenance under the revised Illinois License Act.
CORE B Course Description 3 hrs. 564.001792
Covers changes to the Illinois License Act as it related to Anti Trust, and Fair Housing.
SELF STUDY PROGRAM
Students receive their textbooks for each course with student guide, and instructor support. Upon completion of all courses students may take their proctored exam in Addison, Chicago or Oak Brook or at a convenient testing location near the student approved by the school.
3 Hour Courses $30.00 each or
6 Hour CE special $55.00 (course materials can be downloaded to students' e mail address )
CE Courses are offered In conjunction with the Inland School of Real Estate Inc.
Self Study Program Includes:
• Downloadable Student Textbooks • Watch and Follow Along with Slide Cast Instructor Presentations • Chapter Practice Examinations
• Unlimited Instructor Support by E mail and Phone
• Proctored Final Examinations at a location near you.
Our special "In House" 6 Hr CE Classes are available for Groups of 10 or more. Ask Us! 1-630 627-0101.
Looking for Classroom