Managing Broker COMBO Pre-License Program -45 Hrs
If you are a Broker and now want to hold a Managing Broker’s license you must take the 45 Hour Managing Broker Pre-license Program and then make an application to sit for the AMP Managing Broker state exam.
Take our 45 Hr Managing Broker Pre License Program by Combination (Classroom and Independent Self Study). Receive the textbooks and other learning aids available at our student support site for the 30 Hr Principles Course and attend then attend the 15 Hr Applied Practice course on the scheduled days below or by Webinar. You will test for both at the end of the Applied Practice class day or by appointment if needed.
The Basic Managing Broker Principles Course (30 hrs)
Self Study Course Content
Licenses Types, Office Operations, Business Planning - Budgeting, P & Ls, Handling the Money,
Special Accounts - Escrow Policies / Rules, Managing Licensees, Brokerage Support, Policies & Procedures Manual, Transaction Supervision, Listing Contracts, Purchasing Agreements, Closings - HUD 1 / RESPA Disclosures, Marketing & Advertising, Dispute Resolution, Risk Management, Laws & Issues, Disclosure Issues, License Law, Industry Issues.
The Applied Real Estate Practices (Interactive) 15 hrs.
Class Course Content:
Role Play / Situational / Case Studies,Brokerage Contract Disputes w/ Client,Minimum Services Activities/Problems,Team Activities,Commission Disputes - In Office/Co-op Office,Dual Agency Disclosure Problems,Escrow Documents,Topical Emphasis,Short Sale Problems,Foreclosure Problems,
Clear Title Problems,Confidentiality Problems,Ethics Problems,Internet/Social Media Problems.
Tuition: $325.00 for all 45 hrs ($169.00 for just the 15 hr Applied Practice)
Western Suburbs – Addison
350 S Rohlwing Rd.
Applied Practice Course - 15 hrs
2 Day Accelerated Weekday
Mondays and Fridays
8:30- am - 4:00pm
April- Dates to be Determined
Managing Broker COMBO Pre-License Course -45 Hrs
45 Hr Self Study Combo Program Includes: Work at Your Own Pace with all the student support you need !
- Textbooks for the 30 Hrs Managing Broker Principles and the 15 Hr Manging Broker Applied Practice Course
- Student Support at www.ReecStudentSupport.com ( password protected)
- Chapter by Chapter and Math Practice Examinations
- Instructor Slide Casts covering Chapters available anytime anywhere over the Internet.
- Proctored Final Examinations for the 30 hrs course and Class Final Exam for the 15 hr course
Additional Licensing Requirements:
- Be at least 21 years old;
- Have graduated from high school or obtained the equivalent of a high school degree (GED);
- Have held a real estate license at least two of the last three years
- Have successfully completed the 30 hrs of Managing Broker Pre-license and 15 Applied Practice course
- Taken and passed the Managing State Exam given by AMP
- Attorneys Re exam from the course requirements
- For complete licensing requirements download the AMP Candidate Handbook at www.goamp.com.
How This Works !
Upon enrolling students will receive the textbooks to the 30 Hr Managing Broker Principles Independent Study Course by mail, as well as access to our student support site where you will find useful student learning aids and step by step study guide directing your pre-study in the course.
Then you will attend the 15 Hr Managing Broker Applied Practice Course ( by Classrrom or Webinar) on the scheduled days, where you will receive your materials for this class. Students will test for both courses at the end of the Interactive class day or by appointment if needed. After passing both exams with a 75% , your completion will be reported to AMP.
You will be issued course transcripts which you will keep for your records and after receiving you AMP candidate number will be able to schedule for the AMP State Managing Broker exam.