REAL ESTATE EDUCATION CENTER - REFUND/ATTENDANCE POLICY -
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING.
• If you cancel your class a minimum of seven (7) days before the start of a course, you will receive a refund of your tuition, less a 25% cancellation fee.
• If you cancel your class within seven (7) days before the start of a course, NO REFUND is applicable.
If you are a NO SHOW for a class, NO REFUND is applicable.
NO REFUNDS are applicable once a class has begun.
With a prior written agreement with the school, a student may transfer to another course within six (6) months of the original course date by paying a $50 Transfer Fee. After six months, students forfeit their tuition. NO REFUNDS are applicable.
• NO REFUNDS are applicable on books or Internet/Online Courses.
• We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any course or individual class session(s), at any time, for any reason. If we cancel an entire course, students will receive a full refund of their tuition or have the option of transferring to another course anytime within six months of the original class date with no additional cost. After six months, students forfeit their tuition. We will notify students as early as possible as to any course cancellations.
• We reserve the right to cancel any individual class session(s) at any time for any reason. Students will be notified of an alternate make-up session. Students who cannot attend the make-up session will have the option of transferring to another class (full repeat required) or online course within six (6) months of the original course start date. NO REFUNDS will apply. We will notify students as early as possible about any class session changes.
• We reserve the right to cancel, substitute or reschedule any instructor for any reason at any time; no monetary compensation will be applicable.
• A $50 transfer fee will be charged to transfer from one class to another at any time for any reason. One transfer is allowed.
• Late arrivals or early class departures are not allowed. Students must be on time and remain for the entire duration of the class.